Esab Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC Multi Process Welder A True All In One Welder
The first-ever portable, all-process machine, complete with MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, DC TIG, DC Pulse TIG, and now AC TIG capabilities, which means – yes – it TIG welds aluminum. It's a TRUE all-in-one welding system that delivers best-in-class performance in each process in the most portable, durable, go anywhere, weld anything industrial package on the market today.
ESAB® Rebel™ EMP 205ic AC/DC Multi-Process Welder System includes Tweco® Fusion® 180 Velocity™ MIG gun, Heliarc® HW-17 TIG Torch outfit with accessory kit, foot control .035 in (0.9mm) wire Atom Arc® 7018 electrodes, Victor® argon flowmeter regulator, 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) hose return clamp with leads, drive rolls, contact tips, and operator's manual.
- True All-Process – excellent performance on MIG, Flux-Cored, STICK (including 6010 electrodes), DC TIG and AC TIG industrial applications.
- Advanced AC TIG features like High Frequency starts, Frequency Adjustment up to 400 Hz, Expanded Balance & Offset Control and Dual Current. DC TIG also offers a Pulse Mode to 500 PPS and dual current.
- sMIG Technology - exclusive sMIG (“smart MIG”) feature continuously learns and adapts to the operator’s welding technique to provide a stable arc and superior, repeatable welds; increases productivity for the experienced welder, and reduces training time for novice welders.
- Unmatched Portability and Durability – weighing in at only 49 lbs. (22 kg), Rebel™ EMP 205ic AC/DC with 5 handle roll cage can tackle any job around the shop or out at the job site.
- TFT Multilingual Display – packed full of features, Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC has 4 programmable memory locations for each process, multi-language selection, trim adjustment, inductance control, pre/post flow control and spot weld setting - giving you the ability to fine tune your welds for the most optimal performance.
Weld Any Process, Anywhere.
You’re not one to back down from a challenge. And now, you’ll never need to. Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC gives you best-in-class, all-process performance with fully loaded MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, DC TIG – and now AC TIG – capabilities. You can even use 6010 electrodes on a 120 V input line. It’s the most portable, durable, go-anywhere, weld-anything, industrial-grade package on the market today. With Rebel, we’ve kicked dedicated process machines to the curb.
Yes, It TIG Welds Aluminum – with Full Function Features.
Fixed or limited settings won’t cut it in your world. It’s why we built Rebel EMP 205ic AC/DC for welders who want full control over the arc for unmatched performance. That means you get LiftTIG and high frequency (HF) start, AC wave balance (60%–90%), AC frequency (25–400 Hz), pulsed (DC) (1–500 pps), and amplitude offset – the next level in AC TIG adjustment.
CRAZY SMART TECHNOLOGY.
Whether you've been welding for two years or 20, Rebel can make your job easier with ESAB’s groundbreaking feature: sMIG (smartMIG). For hobbyists, there's basic mode, which makes setup simple. And for veterans, the exclusive, built-in arc control that constantly monitors your weld and adapts for superior, repeatable welds will make you a believer in the power of a Rebel.
Large display screen and higher pixel density to provide a more clear view of the TFT screen than other light industrial welders; loaded with exclusive features: on-demand availability of the user's manual, listing of spare parts - all in multiple languages. Clearly displays welding amps, wire feed speed and volts.
READY FOR ANY CHALLENGE.
You never know where your next welding job will be or the kind of input power you’ll have. It’s why you need a machine that can hit the ground running. With Rebel, we’ve packed it with a sturdy five-handle roll cage, steel unibody construction, industrial-grade IP23S-rated protection – and the ability to work with 120 V or 230 V power, or even a generator. With a 3-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee, Rebel’s Iron Clad Pledge has you covered everywhere you go.
||EMP 205ic AC/DC
||120/230 VAC 1 ph +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz
|Supply Voltage Range
|Input Current Draw
||30 A (27.6 A) @ 25% Duty Cycle
||235 A / 26.0 V (MIG)
80 A / 27.2 V (Stick)
205 A / 18.2 V (DC TIG)
|MIG (GMAW/FCAW) Welding Output
||205 A / 24.3 V @ 25% Duty Cycle
150 A / 21.5 V @ 40% Duty Cycle
125 A / 20.3 V @ 60% Duty Cycle
110 A / 19.5 V @ 100% Duty Cycle
|STICK (SMAW) Welding Output
||170 A / 27.2 V @ 25% Duty Cycle
125 A / 25.0 V @ 60% Duty Cycle
100 A / 24.0 V @ 100% Duty Cycle
|TIG (GTAW) AC/DC Welding Output
||205 A / 18.2 V @ 25% Duty Cycle
125 A / 15.0 V @ 60% Duty Cycle
110 A / 14.4 V @ 100% Duty Cycle
|AC TIG Fuctionality
60 – 90%
25 – 400 HZ
|DC TIG Functionality
Pulsed TIG (DC only)
0.1 – 500 PPS
||5 – 235 A
|MIG Welding Voltage Range
||12 – 26 V
|Wire Feed Speed Range
||80 – 475 ipm (2.0 – 12.0 m/min)
|Open Circuit Voltage
||7.9kVA (recommended >8kVA generator)
|Power Factor at Max Current
|Efficiency at Max Current
|Lead Cord Length
||6 ft. (1.8 m)
|Dimensions, L x W x H
||23 x 9 x 16 in. (584 x 229 x 406 mm)
||49 lbs. (22 kg)