Mathey Dearman D711-3844M 38" - 44" Mega Rim Clamp (1 Each)
This Mathey Dearman Mega Rim Clamp aligns and reforms high tensile strength X65, X70 and X80 pipes with wall thicknesses up to 7/8" (22mm) (see chart below for tensile strengths). The clamp reforms pipe out-of-round condition up to 2" (51mm), gaining its strength from heavy-duty oval shaped side plates, latching mechanism, and flip-up jackbars for mating pipes.
The hinged flip-up jackbars, placed with precision on the clamp, can be rotated away from the primary pipe for insertion of the mating pipe, valve or fitting to facilitate welding and grinding. The independent pivoting pads of the jackscrews allow for uneven surfaces on the pipe. To avoid risk of contamination, all surfaces of the Mega Rim Clamp that come in contact with the pipe are made of stainless steel.
Pipe Size: 38" - 44"
Estimated Weight: 490 Lbs
Need more info? Click the link below
Mathey Dearman Mega Rim Clamp Product Manual
Mathey Dearman Mega Rim Clamp includes:
- Required number of jackscrews for the clamp size
- Flip-Up jackbars for mating pipe
- Level and support device attachment point
- Parts and operating manual
Mathey Dearman Mega Rim Clamp FEATURES:
- EXTREME REFORMING CAPABILITY— Reforms high tensile strength pipes.
- HI-LO — Can be used on pipe out-of-round condition up to a 2" (51mm) with out-of-round condition.
- VERSATILE—Engineered based on actual customer applications.
- The jackbar rotates out of position for alignment, welding and grinding without removal of the clamp.